White Canvas WordPress Themes
Build your digital experience
Designed and developed in-house
We know not everyone has a budget for a custom WordPress website. We also know that trying to navigate purchasing a third-party theme and setting it up is every entrepreneur’s nightmare (and ours). So we decided to design and develop our own. Choose a template from our White Canvas theme library, designed and developed by us, and semi-customized for you. We still manage all of the set up, project management and content taking a load off your plate.
The Empowerment Canvas
The Empowerment Canvas was created with a minimalist grid, organic elements, and dynamic elements to empower your business. Remember all colours, fonts, photos, graphic elements and content will be infused with your branding, leveraging this inspired grid.
The Creative Canvas
The Creative Canvas is perfect for service providers, creatives, and agencies. Featuring a modern design with a beautiful portfolio area makes this theme 10/10. Remember all colours, fonts, photos, graphic elements, and content will be infused with your branding, leveraging this high impact imagery-based layout.
The Balance Canvas
A tranquil, fluid design, the Balance Canvas was designed with ease and simplicity in mind. A stunning base for health professionals, spas, or service providers. Remember all colours, fonts, photos, graphic elements, and content will be infused with your branding, leveraging this grounded and calming layout.
Website Theme Process
01. Choose your themeMeet with us over coffee as we chat through your website goals and explore the theme library together to help determine the best fit for your canvas. We'll want to grab a copy of your brand assets and guidelines as well.
02. Content structure + ImageryNext, we will work with you to determine what pages are needed on the website and map out a menu structure. We'll help guide you with content curation and website imagery.
03. Design SampleIn this step, our in-house designer will present a homepage sample designed in Adobe XD's prototyping tool to see how your brand applies to your chosen theme. This is a great time to make design adjustments and edits before development.
04. DevelopmentOne of our in-house developers will begin building out the site with your provided content, apply best organic SEO practices, any additional functionality, and provide a staging link for a live setting review.
05. Publish + TestOnce approved, your site is ready for publishing! We'll make the site public and run through some final testing on desktop, mobile, and tablet to work out any final kinks.