More than just a logo
Creating your brand kit
More than “just a logo,” your brand touchpoints deserve to be consistent, memorable, and engaging. Our brand process puts your ideal audience at the forefront and takes a deep dive into your business strategy and goals in order to inform the design process. With an intentional combination of aesthetic, communication, and strategy, we believe in the power of a built out brand kit. Complete with all the styling guidelines, assets, logo elements, and collateral you need to empower your marketing efforts. All elements are always custom-curated, hand-illustrated, and in-house.
What does a brand kit include?
Comprehensive brand strategy session to get clear on your business goals
Custom logo design, with creative takes from our 4 in-house designers
Professionally curated brand palette including hex, Pantone and CMYK codes
Brand typography and how to apply your fonts across marketing channels
Identity elements such as brand illustrations, textures, monograms and badges
Brand guidelines, a blueprint for maintaining the integrity of your brand
Ready to get started?
If you're feeling creative, we invite you to go ahead and get started by filling out a Business Canvas questionnaire to help five in a little deeper to your vision. This information is a great starting point for our initial kick off meeting or for us to create a custom quote.
Branding projects we loved
Here are just a few of our recent branding project favourites from Vancouver, Okanagan, and Lower Mainland. Checkout our Instagram for more project inspo!
01. DiscoveryMeet with us over coffee as we complete a Business Canvas Questionnaire to uncover your vision, business goals, brand story, and throughlines
02. Deep DiveNext, we'll spend time internally researching your industry, sourcing inspiration, creating a mood board, and sketching initial ideas to inspire the design phase.
03. DesignThe creative team will then present a minimum of three branding concepts, including supporting brand identity elements, a curated brand colour palette, and typography.
04. ProofingNext, receive up to three rounds of proofing in order to fine tune the design, typography, and colour palette to your liking. Select your final design.
05. Final FilesYour final brand kit will include logo files in various file formats for print and web, a brand stylesheet, and identity elements hand-delivered via dropbox.