Engaging content for your community
On-brand, on-budget and on-time
Content creation is our latest creative innovation at white canvas. We’ve expanded our services to formally offer social media packages that can be customized based on your needs and budget. From content production to concepting and copywriting and page management, we love all things social media (reels, stories, posts, you name it!).
What is included with social media packages?
Content planning, content calendars, and organization
Content production, filming, editing
Graphic design of posts, stories, and reels
Caption copywriting, hashtag research, scheduling
Page management and engagement
Client collaboration, analytics, and reporting
A full creative team working on your social account
Our team of content creators includes graphic designers, writers, producers, and video editors, all working collaboratively on your monthly social strategy. Platforms we enjoy working on include Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Youtube. We work on content a month in advance, making approval easy for clients who don’t have time for social media or want some extra support. Of course, social media is always changing, so we also remain flexible if things need to be shifted throughout the month.
Social Content Process
01. Content PlanningOur creative and social team will draft a content plan for your review with ideas and production requirements for the month ahead. We then meet with you to collaborate and improve areas where needed to get ready for production.
02. ProductionThe fun part! We’ll book a date to come and shoot the content required for your upcoming month’s content. We can also organize props, location scouts, and actors as needed.
03. Content CalendarAfter production, we then draft everything into a monthly content calendar for your review, edits, and approval. This is where you see how everything will look before it is posted in real time.
04. SchedulingWhen the calendar is approved your content gets scheduled using our scheduling tool and monitored by your social media contact to see through the execution.
05. Engagement + ReportingWe often are also asked to assist with engagement, and monthly analytics for how your content is performing.